Coronavirus Contact Free Gutter Services
We are changing the way we do business in light of the Coronavirus outbreak. Sudell will now deliver contact free gutter services to all of our customers until further notice.
Our commitment to our customers is to execute our service in the most effective way possible to reduce the risk of speading the virus. The method we have devised means that we can still carry out most of our gutter services.
- We will contact you the day before to confirm that we are still coming to do your job.
- We do not need to enter your home or premise.
- If necessary, we may ask you in advance to unlock gates if we require access to the rear of the property.
- We always use gloves which are changed before each job.
- We will offer a choice of payment methods that are contact free.
- We are able communicate via mobile phone to avoid face to face communication.
- If you have a gutter problem, we are able to locate and find your gutter problems in your absense to avoid face to face contact.
Sudell continue to diligently monitor the situation and will follow the advice of Public Health England to ensure the health and well-being of our customers, partners and staff.
If you have a specific question, please call 0800 009 6483