Coronavirus Contact Free Gutter Services
We are open for business and continuing to serve our customers by respecting the government guidelines. The steps we are taking include social distancing, regular hand washing, sanitising, and wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment to help the safety of our customers and colleagues.
Rest assured that Sudell is taking the COVID-19 outbreak seriously. As the virus continues to affect the UK, Sudell has implemented some extra measures to help stop the spread of the infection.
- We will contact you the day before to confirm that we are still coming to do your job.
- We do not need to enter your home or premise.
- If necessary, we may ask you in advance to unlock gates if we require access to the rear of the property.
- We always use gloves which are changed before each job.
- You can still pay by cheque, or you can alternatively pay by bank transfer, debit or credit card or via PayPal.
- We are able communicate via mobile phone to avoid face to face communication.
- If you have a gutter problem, we are able to locate and find your gutter problems in your absense to avoid face to face contact.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or any special requirements. You can contact by email, or by calling 0800 009 6483